Welcome To Grand Mumbai City Day Tour Grand Mumbai Special Day Tour is a full day tour in Mumbai is a perfect day tour for travelers visiting Mumbai for the first time
Mumbai Day Tour - City Tours
Grand Mumbai Day tour is a full day tour for visitors and travelers to the city having only one day to explore it. Our Mumbai city tour will enrich you with the our city's history, culture, religions, traditions, customs giving you an insight into the lives of the amazing people of Mumbai.
Our Mumbai tours have been awarded the Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor. Our tour guides are highly professional and educated and speak fluent English. They are the fourth generation local tour guides who come from highly cultured and traditional families.
This one day tour of Mumbai, will tell you the transformation of the city from seven rudimentary islands into a mega financial capital of India. British Heritage Buildings, markets, temples, gardens, the famous Dhobi Ghat laundry and many other popular tourist sites will be covered during this tour.
The city, its pulse, its people, and most importantly its soul can be felt and understood during our tours in Mumbai.
In order to get the most authentic and incredible Mumbai experience we advice you to do a tour with Grand Mumbai Tours and also ask our tour guides as many questions as you want about Indian culture, hindu mythology, customs and traditions, and many other things which you would feel ackward to ask someone else. For us, our guests are like a family and friends and we will do anything to make sure your day trip is our city is one of the most memorable tours of your lifetime.
If you want Mumbai tours for two days, you can also choose other available Tours in Mumbai, which are listed on our website. You can even merge two different Mumbai tours into one.
Availability : Everyday, Full Day : 5 - 6 hours, Half Day : 3 - 4 hours, Flexible timings as per your convinience
Chauffeur Driven AC Vehicles : Toyota Etios (2 pax) , Toyota Innova (3 - 4 pax), Mini Bus (8 pax and above)
Covers British heritage buildings in fort area , famous gardens, market, temple and more
1. Gateway of India
2. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
3. The University Building
4. Rajabai Clock Towers
5. Ovaal Cricket Ground
6. Bombay High Court
7. Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk
8. Victoria Terminus Train Station now known as CST & Municipal Council building
9. Crawford Market
10. Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
11. Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence
12. Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
13. ISCKON Temple of Hare Rama Hare Krishna
14. Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry
15. Dabbawallas - The lunch box delivery boys (They do not work on Sunday's)
16. Drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* If you want to visit Mahatma Gandhi Museum or Jehangir Art Gallery, please let us know and we will try to include it
* Half day tour covers 1 , 2 , (drive past 3,4,5,6,7,8), 10, 11, 14 and lasts from 3 - 4 hours.
* during our private Mumbai tours, we would love to offer you complimentary Samosa's, Sev Puri's, Dabeli's, if you are open for this food tour experience, do let us know when you inquire.
You can add Dharavi Slums, Sasoon Docks, Flower Market to the above tour at a small extra cost : Additional Sites
Please use any of the below mentioned ways to get in touch with us or to send us your travel inquiry.
Fill up the form titled "Quick Inquiry Form" located in the sidebar of this page.
Send us an inquiry using the detailed tour inquiry form over here : Contact Form
Prices of our Mumbai tours, depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour.
Other Useful Information
Free pick up and drop back will be provided from and to your hotel in South Bombay, Mumbai Cruise Ship Terminal's Green Gate on all our Mumbai tours.
Pick up and drop back from Domestic Airport , T2 Terminal of Mumbai International Airport or Hotels in North Bombay can be availed at a small additional cost. Bandra and Suburbs are considered North during your tour of Mumbai.
You will be provided packaged drinking mineral water bottles free of cost. The costs includes fuel costs, parking charges, entry fees if any, chauffeur driven ac car, and a very knowledgible english speaking private Mumbai tour guide
If you have not yet booked any hotel or accomodation, we would advice you to book one in South of the city. Major tourist sites in Mumbai, hotels, pubs, malls, including British heritage buildings, Gateway of India, Taj Hotel, Leopold Cafe are located in southern part of the city.
From the airport, it is advisable to take a prepaid airport taxi to your hotel. An airport taxi which is airconditioned costs around Rs 900 or USD 15 from airport to your hotel in South Bombay.