We offer Mumbai Day Tours along with city sightseeing tours. Our Mumbai Tour Packages & mumbai tour guides are highly rated on Trip Advisor.
Our Mumbai Day Tour covers British Monuments, Temples, Markets. This is one of the best mumbai city tours. This sightseeing tour will give you first hand look into Indian culture, history and mumbai's life.
During this Mumbai City Sightseeing Tour Package, our mumbai tour guide will also help you undertsand the famous Dabbawalla system and the open air laundry system at the Dhobi Ghat Laundry.
Our one full day Mumbai sightseeing tour also takes you to ISCKON Temple, where you will get some insight into Indian Spirituality. This single day Mumbai Tour also covers Gateway of India, Bombay High Court, VT, University etc making it the best mumbai tours focussing on British Heritage Buildings of the city.
A visit to Crawford Market, will make this one single day tour package, take you upclose and personal to Mumbai's local life and people. Our tour guide will give you some free time to stroll in the beautiful Hanging Gardens in mumbai after telling you the story behind the name of these gardens.
Our Mumbai City Tours and sightseeing day tour packages also have bathroom stops at the Hanging Gardens and ISCKON temple. Our tour guide in mumbai speaks excellent and fluent english and has years of experience guiding foreign tourists in India.
If you are in Mumbai for one single day, we recommend you to do Mumbai Day Tour or Mumbai Off Beat Tours or 21 Best Tour. If you want to do two day Mumbai Tours, you can do mumbai day tour on Day 1 and Off Beat Mumbai Tour on Day 2. We can also help you plan two to three day Mumbai tour packages and city sightseeing tours.
Our Mumbai Tours will be conducted in a chauffeur driven AC Car if there are 1- 4 people and if there are more then 8 people in your family Our Mumbai Tour by AC Bus will be conducted
This city has many cultures, and classes, religions and people. Mumbai Sightseeing can be exciting and fun as we cover most of tourist attractions in the city giving you the best Sightseeing in Mumbai.
Beware of some Mumbai Tour Companies who have copied our tour itineraries and city tour packages and our Mumbai Tours website. We have mentioned our Mumbai Tour Itinerary in detail below this Mumbai city day tour package below.
1. Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
2. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
3. Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
4. Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
5. Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
6. Ovaal Cricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
7. Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
8. Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
9. Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
10. Crawford Market - Oldest market of Mumbai inside a british building
11. Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
12. Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
13. ISCKON Temple of Hare Rama Hare Krishna
14. Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
15. Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
16. Dabbawallas of Mumbai - Lunch Box Delivery Boys
Also includes drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* If you want to visit Mahatma Gandhi Museum or an Art Gallery, please let us know we will TRY to go there
* during our Mumbai city sightseeing tours, we would love to offer you complimentary Samosa's, Sev Puri's, Dabeli's, if you are open for this mumbai food tour experience, do let us know when you inquire.If you are interested in tasting the best masala chai, samosa, dabeli and other local snacks do let us know while you inquire, we would love to offer it complimentary for you.
Availability : Everyday
Full Day Tour : 5 - 6 hours (1 to 15)
Half Day Tour : 3 - 4 hours (1 , 2 , 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 and a drive past 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 )
Timings : Advisable to start at 8:00 am from South Mumbai or Flexible as per your convinience.
AC Vehicles Used For Mumbai Tours : Toyota Etios (2 pax) , Toyota Innova (3 - 4 pax),13 seater AC Tour Bus (8 pax and above)
Bathroom Breaks : Hanging Gardens and Hare Krishna Temple
Prices of our guided mumbai tours, depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour.
A highly skilled driver experienced to drive safely and calmly in the chaotic city and a highly knowledgible english speaking professional tour guide who knows the city like the back of his hand.
Beware of tour companies, who will charge you for a mumbai city tour with a tour guide and ask their driver to double up as a tour guide.
We use yellow number plated tourist vehicles, avoid travelling in white number plated vehicles as they do not cover your insurance cost.
We use spacious cars like Toyota Etios(one to two passengers) and Toyota Innova (three to four travelers) and not small tiny cars.
We will use a spacious Airconditioned Mini Bus if you are a group of friends or a huge family (8 - 12 pax)
We can provide a free pick up and drop back from your hotels, appartments, hostels as long as they are located in South Mumbai. We also have some meeting locations exactly 2 minutes away from Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Trident Hotel, Oberoi Hotel, Green Gate of Cruise Ship Terminal.
If you want a pick up and drop back from a North Mumbai hotel, appartment, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Airport, there will be a small additional charge which will be conveyed to you when we respond to your tour inquiry. Area after Bandra, near the airport, suburbs are considered as North Mumbai.
If you have not yet booked any hotel or accomodation, we would advice you to book one in South Mumbai.
Most of the tourist sites are located in South Bombay, including monuments, clubs, bars, museums, gardens, markets, colaba, Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, art galleries and green gate of India Gandhi Docks or the Cruise Ship Terminal are all located in South Bombay.
Instead of booking a ac car for airport transfers, we advice you to take an airport taxi from domestic or international airport to reach your hotel in South Bombay. It would cost only Rs 800 to Rs 1000 or USD 10 to USD 15 for an air conditioned taxi. You will thank us for saving your money and our travel advice.
Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour. Please send us your tour inquiry by filling up this contact form : Contact Form
You can even email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can even Whats App / Viber / I message us: +919167472957