Mumbai Day Tour, Mumbai Sightseeing, City Tour Packages
Grand Mumbai Tours offer city tours, day tours and mumbai sightseeing. Our Mumbai Tour packages offer cultural, historical insights to foreigners visiting India.
Our one single full day Mumbai Sightseeing tour covers British Heritage Monuments, markets, temples. This Mumbai day Tour will take you to and understand the Lunch Box Delivery System of the Dabbawallas. Our Mumbai city Tour will also take you to see the Open air laundry in the middle of the city.
This Mumbai Tour Package also takes you to ISCKON Temple to get some insights into Hindy Mythology and Indian spirituality. Our mumbai sightseeing tours and city tours are created in a way to give the foreigners visiting the city, complete understanding of our culture, customs and traditions.
Our one day, mumbai city sightseeing tour package also takes you to see the city's sights like Bombay High Court, Rajabai Clock Towers, VT Station, Mumbai University building. A visit to Crawford Market will take you upclose and person during your one full day Tour of Mumbai.
Our one day Tour in Mumbai also has bathroom breaks at Hanging Gardens and ISCKON Temple. Our tours of mumbai are led by excellent English speaking Mumbai Tour Guide who has years of expereince guiding Foreign Tourists in India.
Grand Mumbai Tours conduct their day tours, city tours, sightseeing tour packages and mumbai sightseeing in chauffeur drivern AC Cars if there are 1 - 4 people. Mumbai Tours by AC Bus will be conducted if there are 8 people in your family.
If you are looking for one day mumbai tour, you can do Day Tour or Off Beat Tour of the Twenty One Mumbai Tour. If you are looking for two day Mumbai Tour, you can do Day tour on 1st day and Off Beat Tour on Day 2.
If you are looking for a 3 day mumbai tour itinerary, please email us by filling up the contact form, we will advice you some city tours, day tour, Mumbai sightseeing and mumbai tour packages.
Mumbai City Sightseeing Package - Mumbai Day Tour Itinerary
1. Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
2. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
3. Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
4. Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
5. Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
6. Ovaal Cricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
7. Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
8. Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
9. Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
10. Crawford Market - Oldest market of Mumbai inside a british building
11. Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
12. Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
13. ISCKON Temple of Hare Rama Hare Krishna
14. Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
15. Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
16. Dabbawallas of Mumbai - Lunch Box Delivery Boys
Also includes drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* If you want to visit Mahatma Gandhi Museum or an Art Gallery, please let us know we will TRY to go there
* during our Mumbai city sightseeing tours, we would love to offer you complimentary Samosa's, Sev Puri's, Dabeli's, if you are open for this mumbai food tour experience, do let us know when you inquire.If you are interested in tasting the best masala chai, samosa, dabeli and other local snacks do let us know while you inquire, we would love to offer it complimentary for you.
Availability : Everyday
Full Day Tour : 5 - 6 hours (1 to 15)
Half Day Tour : 3 - 4 hours (1 , 2 , 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 and a drive past 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 )
Timings : Advisable to start at 8:00 am from South Mumbai or Flexible as per your convinience.
AC Vehicles Used For Mumbai Tours : Toyota Etios (2 pax) , Toyota Innova (3 - 4 pax),13 seater AC Tour Bus (8 pax and above)
Bathroom Breaks : Hanging Gardens and Hare Krishna Temple
Prices of our guided mumbai tours, depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour.
Tour Cost Includes
A highly skilled driver experienced to drive safely and calmly in the chaotic city and a highly knowledgible english speaking professional tour guide who knows the city like the back of his hand.
Beware of tour companies, who will charge you for a mumbai city tour with a tour guide and ask their driver to double up as a tour guide.
We use yellow number plated tourist vehicles, avoid travelling in white number plated vehicles as they do not cover your insurance cost.
We use spacious cars like Toyota Etios(one to two passengers) and Toyota Innova (three to four travelers) and not small tiny cars.
We will use a spacious Airconditioned Mini Bus if you are a group of friends or a huge family (8 - 12 pax)
Pick Up and Drop Back & Meeting Locations
We can provide a free pick up and drop back from your hotels, appartments, hostels as long as they are located in South Mumbai. We also have some meeting locations exactly 2 minutes away from Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Trident Hotel, Oberoi Hotel, Green Gate of Cruise Ship Terminal.
If you want a pick up and drop back from a North Mumbai hotel, appartment, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Airport, there will be a small additional charge which will be conveyed to you when we respond to your tour inquiry. Area after Bandra, near the airport, suburbs are considered as North Mumbai.
Mumbai Travel Advice
If you have not yet booked any hotel or accomodation, we would advice you to book one in South Mumbai.
Most of the tourist sites are located in South Bombay, including monuments, clubs, bars, museums, gardens, markets, colaba, Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, art galleries and green gate of India Gandhi Docks or the Cruise Ship Terminal are all located in South Bombay.
Instead of booking a ac car for airport transfers, we advice you to take an airport taxi from domestic or international airport to reach your hotel in South Bombay. It would cost only Rs 800 to Rs 1000 or USD 10 to USD 15 for an air conditioned taxi. You will thank us for saving your money and our travel advice.
Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour. Please send us your tour inquiry by filling up this contact form : Contact Form
You can even email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can even Whats App / Viber / I message us: +919167472957