Grand Mumbai tours offers various day tours and city tours in Mumbai. Grand Mumbai special day tours are full day city tour for tourists and business travelers visiting Mumbai and have only one day to explore the city.
Our sightseeing tours of Mumbai will give you you a realistic view of the city, its people, culture, religions, history of Mumbai, its customs and traditions. Mumbai city tours are perfect for anyone who is new to Bombay and want to get to know the city with the help of a private tour guide. All our tour guides speak fluent English and are highly educated and well versed with Mumbai cities demographics, tourist sites and even hidden off beat sites.
This tour is available as a priavte AC car tour . You will hear how the city of Mumbai transformed from seven small islands into a melting pot which is the financial capital of India. We will walk through British heritage and fort area, markets, temples, gardens and many other interesting places.
While doing our city tours, feel free to ask your local tour guide any questions you have related to Mumbai's people, culture, customs, traditions, hindu mythology, religions, history etc. You Mumbai tour guide will answer all your questions and make sure you have the best city tour experience.
If you are in the city for two days, feel free to choose any of the other day tours available for your second day in Mumbai.
Grand Mumbai Full Day Tour Itinerary
Availability : Everyday, Full Day : 5 - 6 hours, Half Day : 3 - 4 hours, Flexible timings as per your convinience
Chauffeur Driven AC Vehicles : Toyota Etios (2 pax) , Toyota Innova (3 - 4 pax), Mini Bus (8 pax and above)
Covers British heritage buildings in fort area , famous gardens, market, temple and more
1. Gateway of India
2. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
3. The University Building
4. Rajabai Clock Towers
5. Ovaal Cricket Ground
6. Bombay High Court
7. Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk
8. Victoria Terminus Train Station now known as CST & Municipal Council building
9. Crawford Market
10. Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
11. Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence
12. Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
13. ISCKON Temple of Hare Rama Hare Krishna
14. Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry
15. Dabbawallas - The lunch box delivery boys (They do not work on Sunday's)
16. Drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* If you want to visit Mahatma Gandhi Museum or Jehangir Art Gallery, please let us know and we will try to include it
* Half day tour covers 1 , 2 , (drive past 3,4,5,6,7,8), 10, 11, 14 and lasts from 3 - 4 hours.
* We would love to offer you complimentary Samosa's, Sev Puri's, Dabeli's, if you are open for this food tour experience, do let us know when you inquire.
You can add Dharavi Slums, Sasoon Docks, Flower Market to the above tour at a small extra cost : Additional Sites
Prices & Booking Inquiry
Prices depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour.
To inquire about this tour please send us an inquiry using the contact form over here : Contact Form
You can send us an : firstname.lastname@example.org
For super quick response, you can Whats App us on +919167472957
You can also fill up the quick tour inquiry form below
Other Useful Information
Free pick up and drop back will be provided from and to your hotel in South Bombay, Mumbai Cruise Ship Terminal's Green Gate.
Pick up and drop back from Domestic Airport , T2 Terminal of Mumbai International Airport or Hotels in North Bombay can be availed at a small additional cost. Bandra and Suburbs are considered North.
You will be provided packaged drinking mineral water bottles free of cost. The costs includes fuel costs, parking charges, entry fees if any, chauffeur driven ac car, and a very knowledgible tour guide in Mumbai.
If you have not yet booked any hotel or accomodation, we would advice you to book one in South of the city. Major tourist sites, hotels, pubs, malls, including British heritage buildings, Gateway of India, Taj Hotel, Leopold Cafe are located in southern part of the city.
From the airport, it is advisable to take a prepaid airport taxi to your hotel. An airport taxi which is airconditioned costs around Rs 900 or USD 15 from airport to your hotel in South Bombay.