Grand Mumbai Tours offers various city tours for tourists and travelers visiting mumbai for business or a holiday. Our Mumbai Day tour is a one full day tour of mumbai focussing on the history, culture, customs, traditions, people and life in the city.
This tour of Mumbai begins with an exploration of the British heritage monuments and buildings and facts and stories related to the British Raj. History of mumbai is very interesting and will tell you how it became a huge mega city from seven small fishermen islands.
During our Mumbai day tour, we will also be visiting a Krishna Temple which is artistically carved from sandstone and has beautiful semi precious gemstones studded on its Burmese teak wood floor. The sight of religious commitment people of Mumbai show will amaze you.
Beautiful British heritage Gardens, washing of clothes in a public place called Dhobi Ghat, and the amazing Tiffin box or Lunch box delivery men will add colour to your city tour. You will get an authentic incredible Indian experience and would feel like a local on this city day tour.
If you have any questions other then this tour in Mumbai, about Indian culture, customs, traditions, religion, history, mythology, please feel free to ask our tour guide, who will answer all your questions.
On all our day tours of the city, you will be accompanied by a very dynamic and professional tour guide in Mumbai, who was born and brought up in Mumbai and is a fourth generation local tour guide who knows this city better then anybody else in Mumbai
If you want Mumbai tours for two days, you can also choose other available Tours in Mumbai, which are listed on our website. You can even merge two different Mumbai tours into one.
You can also join our daily economical AC car private tour here : Daily Private Tour (4 pax)
Grand Mumbai Full Day Tour Itinerary
Availability : Everyday, Full Day : 5 - 6 hours, Half Day : 3 - 4 hours, Flexible timings as per your convinience
Chauffeur Driven AC Vehicles : Toyota Etios (2 pax) , Toyota Innova (3 - 4 pax), Mini Bus (8 pax and above)
Covers British heritage buildings in fort area , famous gardens, market, temple and more
1. Gateway of India
2. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
3. The University Building
4. Rajabai Clock Towers
5. Ovaal Cricket Ground
6. Bombay High Court
7. Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk
8. Victoria Terminus Train Station now known as CST & Municipal Council building
9. Crawford Market
10. Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
11. Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence
12. Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
13. ISCKON Temple of Hare Rama Hare Krishna
14. Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry
15. Dabbawallas - The lunch box delivery boys (They do not work on Sunday's)
16. Drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* If you want to visit Mahatma Gandhi Museum or Jehangir Art Gallery, please let us know and we will try to include it
* Half day tour covers 1 , 2 , (drive past 3,4,5,6,7,8), 10, 11, 14 and lasts from 3 - 4 hours.
* during our private Mumbai tours, we would love to offer you complimentary Samosa's, Sev Puri's, Dabeli's, if you are open for this food tour experience, do let us know when you inquire.
You can add Dharavi Slums, Sasoon Docks, Flower Market to the above tour at a small extra cost : Additional Sites
Please use any of the below mentioned ways to get in touch with us or to send us your travel inquiry.
Fill up the form titled "Quick Inquiry Form" located in the sidebar of this page.
Send us an inquiry using the detailed tour inquiry form over here : Contact Form
Email Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App : +919167472957
Prices of our Mumbai tours, depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour.
Other Useful Information
Free pick up and drop back will be provided from and to your hotel in South Bombay, Mumbai Cruise Ship Terminal's Green Gate on all our Mumbai tours.
Pick up and drop back from Domestic Airport , T2 Terminal of Mumbai International Airport or Hotels in North Bombay can be availed at a small additional cost. Bandra and Suburbs are considered North during your tour of Mumbai.
You will be provided packaged drinking mineral water bottles free of cost. The costs includes fuel costs, parking charges, entry fees if any, chauffeur driven ac car, and a very knowledgible english speaking private Mumbai tour guide
If you have not yet booked any hotel or accomodation, we would advice you to book one in South of the city. Major tourist sites in Mumbai, hotels, pubs, malls, including British heritage buildings, Gateway of India, Taj Hotel, Leopold Cafe are located in southern part of the city.
From the airport, it is advisable to take a prepaid airport taxi to your hotel. An airport taxi which is airconditioned costs around Rs 900 or USD 15 from airport to your hotel in South Bombay.