Mumbai Sightseeing Tours, Day Tours, Mumbai Tour Packages
Grand Mumbai Tours offer the best day tours. Our Mumbai Tour Packages focus on history & culture. AC car tour + mumbai tour guide & walking tours. Our Mumbai Day Tours will also help you understand the Dabbawalla system of lunch box delivery boys.
Our one single full day Mumbai Sightseeing tour covers British Heritage Monuments, markets, temples. This Mumbai Day Tour will take you to ISCKON Temple to get some insights into Hindu mythology & Indian spirituality. Our mumbai sightseeing tours and city tours are created in a way to give foreigners visiting India, deeper insights into Indian culture, customs, traditions & rituals.
Our one day, mumbai city sightseeing tour package also takes you to see the city's sights like Bombay High Court, Rajabai Clock Towers, VT Station, Mumbai University building. A visit to Crawford Market will take you upclose and person during your one full day Tour of Mumbai.
Our one day Tour in Mumbai also has bathroom breaks at Hanging Gardens and ISCKON Temple. Our tours of mumbai are led by excellent English speaking Mumbai Sightseeing Guide who has years of expereince guiding Foreign Tourists in India.
Our Mumbai Tour Company conducts sightseeing in chauffeur drivern airconditioned cars and buses. We conduct mumbai sightseeing tours by Ac Toyota Innova Car (3 - 4 people) & an AC Toyota Etios (1- 2 ppl)
We conduct AC Bus Tours in case you have 5 - 10 people in your own tour group.
If you have two days in mumbai, we recommend you to do City Day tour on Day 1 and Off beat on Day 2. You could even go for our 21 Best Mumbai Tour if you have just one day in bombay.
We take our guests to the best tourist places & off beaten places. Trip Advisor has rated us highly for our contribution towards Mumbai Tourism.
Grand Mumbai Tour Itinerary : Sightseeing tour itinerary
A few of our competitors have been copying our itineraries. We have recreated and reinvented our Mumbai Tour Itinerary, which is very unique and the best. We will email you the itineraries when we recieve your inquiry.
1. Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
2. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
3. Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
4. Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
5. Ruins of the Watsons Hotel where Tata was refused an entry for not being a European.
6. The Bombay High Court Building
7. Hidden - will be emailed to you, when we get your inquiry
8. Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
9. Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
10. Hidden - will be emailed to you, when we get your inquiry
11. Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
12. Hidden - will be emailed to you, when we get your inquiry
13. ISCKON Temple of Hare Rama Hare Krishna
14. Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
15. Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
16. Hidden - will be emailed to you, when we get your inquiry
Also includes drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* If you want to visit Mahatma Gandhi Museum or an Art Gallery, please let us know we can even get you dropped near there after the tour ends.
* during our Mumbai city sightseeing tours, we would love to offer you complimentary Samosa's, Sev Puri's, Dabeli's, if you are open for this mumbai food tour experience, do let us know when you inquire.If you are interested in tasting the best masala chai, samosa, dabeli and other local snacks do let us know while you inquire, we would love to offer it complimentary for you.
Availability : Everyday
Full Day : 5 hours (1 to 15)
Half Day : 3 hours (1 , 2 , 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 and a drive past 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 )
Timings : Advisable to start at 8:00 am from South Mumbai or Flexible as per your convinience.
AC Vehicles : Toyota Etios (2 pax) , Toyota Innova (3 - 4 pax),13 seater AC Tour Bus (8 pax and above)
The Best Way To Reach Us, if you wish to inquire about our tours & receive detailed information with associated prices is by filling up the Contact Form below.
Prices depend upon the number of people in your family or friends. We confirm tours only on first come first serve basis.
Prices of our guided mumbai tours, depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry. Payment is to be made at the end of the tour.
A highly skilled driver experienced to drive safely and calmly in the chaotic city and a highly knowledgible english speaking professional guide who knows the city like the back of his hand.
Beware of ttour operators and travel agents, who will charge you for a city package with a guide and ask their driver to double up as the guide.
We use yellow number plated tourist vehicles, avoid travelling in white number plated vehicles as they do not cover your insurance cost.
We use spacious cars like Toyota Etios(one to two passengers) and Toyota Innova (three to four travelers) and not small tiny cars. We will use a spacious Airconditioned Mini Bus if you are a group of friends or a huge family (8 - 12 pax)
Pick Up and Drop Back & Meeting Locations
We can provide a free pick up and drop back from your hotels, appartments, hostels as long as they are located in South Bombay. We also have some meeting locations exactly 2 minutes away from Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Trident Hotel, Oberoi Hotel, Green Gate of Cruise Ship Terminal.
If you want a pick up and drop back from a North Bombay hotel, appartment, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Airport, there will be a small additional charge which will be conveyed to you when we respond to your inquiry. Area after Bandra, near the airport, suburbs are considered as North Bombay.
If you have not yet booked any hotel or accomodation, we would advice you to book one in South Bombay.
Most of the tourist sites are located in South Bombay, including monuments, clubs, bars, museums, gardens, markets, colaba, Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, art galleries and green gate of India Gandhi Docks or the Cruise Ship Terminal are all located in South Bombay.
Instead of booking a ac car for airport transfers, we advice you to take an airport taxi from domestic or international airport to reach your hotel in South Bombay. It would cost only Rs 800 to Rs 1000 or USD 10 to USD 15 for an air conditioned taxi. You will thank us for saving your money and our travel advice.